EM for Agriculture
EM for Agriculture is a foliar fertilizer for all green plants. It is also use in combination with EM Bokashi and organic waste to produce EM Compost which is very rich organic manure after a fermentation period of one month.
HOW TO USE EM® AS FOLIAR FERTILIZER AND ITS ADVANTAGES
- Mix 20ml or 4 EM® corks into a liter of chlorine free water
- Or 3 tin tomato cups in 15 liters of chlorine free water
- Or 1 liter into 50 liters of chlorine free water
- Spray the mixture on crops twice a week, 3 to 4 leaves after germination.
- Repeat the process twice before flowering till harvest. Spray vegetables more often to gain more leaves
- Do spraying early in the morning before sunrise or in the evening after sunset.
EM 5 FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
Dosage for Livestock & Agriculture
- Mix 40ml or 4 corks of EM.5® into 1liter of chlorine free water and spray animals against ticks, lice, flee mite infestation once a week.
- Increase the concentration or RUB directly for serious treatment
- Spray the same dilution on the soil for soil treatment20 to 30ml into 1 liter of chlorine free water and put in the footbath
Mix 3 tin tomato cups into 15 liters of water and spray on crops twice a week after germination. Stop spraying a month to harvest
Animal waste (Dry): Ratio of incorporation: 4kg of bokashi into 50kg of any animal manure except of poultry manure where you will use 3kg of bokashi into 50kg of the manure
-Dilute 1tin tomato cup full(50-75mils) into 5liters of chlorine free water( rain, stream, well water etc)
-Water or sprinkle the solution on the mixture and mix well to obtain homogeneity
-Moisture content of 40% is reached.