COMPOSTING USING EM TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION
- Mix 4kg of Bokashi into 50kg of fowl, pig, cow, etc. manure using half a liter of EM For Agriculture into a bag of 50 kg of manure.
- Get the mixture to about 40% moist with 20mls or 4 corks into 1 liter chlorine free water or 3 tin tomato cups in 15 liters.
- Compact the mixture under shelter and cover with a plastic paper under anaerobic process
- Or compact the mixture in to plastic bags for smaller quantities.
- After one month, compost is ready for use. Air it and use within six months
- Apply one or two handful per plant for vegetables, grains, tubers.
- Apply half a spade for plantains and one full spade for citrus, coffee, cocoa palms etc
- Use spotting, trench, broadcasting application depending on the crop.