EM for Agriculture is a foliar fertilizer for all green plants. It is also use in combination with EM Bokashi and organic waste to produce EM Compost which is very rich organic manure after a fermentation period of one month.
HOW TO USE EM AS FOLIAR FERTILIZER
- Mix 20ml or 4 EM corks into a liter of chlorine free water
- Or 3 tin tomato cups in 15 liters of chlorine free water
- Or 1 liter into 50 liters of chlorine free water
- Spray the mixture on crops twice a week, 3 to 4 leaves after germination.
- Repeat the process twice before flowering till harvest. Spray vegetables more often to gain more leaves
- Do spraying early in the morning before sunrise or in the evening after sunset.
- Enhance the photosynthetic capacity of crops.
- Promote germination, flowering and ripening of fruits.
- Improve the health of soils/plants and produce crops that are safe for human consumption.
- Transform a disease inducive soil into a disease suppressive soil and thus reduce the risk of disease infestation.
- Recycle or transform organic waste into quality organic fertilizers and increased the availability of plant nutrients.
- Increase yield with good quality.
- Production of polysaccharides to improve soil aggregation.
- Degradation of toxicants including pesticides.