EM.5 works for pest and diseases control
Dosage for Livestock & Agriculture
- Mix 40ml or 4 corks of EM.5 into 1liter of chlorine free water and spray animals against ticks, lice, flee mite infestation once a week.
- Increase the concentration or RUB directly for serious treatment
- Spray the same dilution on the soil for soil treatment 20 to 30ml into 1 liter of chlorine free water and put in the foot bath.
- Mix 3 tin tomato cups into 15 liters of water and spray on crops twice a week after germination. Stop spraying a month to harvest
Beneficial Effects of EM.5
- Enhances the photosynthetic capacity of crops
- Promotes germination, flowering, fruiting and the maturing of plants
- Suppresses harmful bacteria and keeps the environment clean and fresh
- It keeps the animals healthy
- 5 should be kept away from direct sun light in a dark environment. It expires when it produces a rotten smell. When opened, it should be used within three months.
- NB: Power Points on EM Technology annex or link for Agriculture Production
EM5 FOR PEST AND DISEASE CONTROL
- Dilute 3tin tomato cups into 15 liters of chlorine free water and spray on cocoa once every week for three weeks.
- Dilute 2tin tomato cups each of EM5 and EM agriculture and spray on cocoa twice or thrice a week depending on weather conditions.
- Spray on plants (leaves and stems)against disease and pest like coffee berry disease, blight, on vegetables and cocoa black pod, aphides ,stock boras.
- Spray the same dilution on the soil for soil treatment and on vegetable crops.
- 40ml per liter of chlorine free water and put in the foot bath.
ADVANTAGES OF EM TECHNOLOGY IN LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION
- EM build the immunity of animals against disease outbreaks.
- EM acts like antibiotics and vitamins and hence increases appetite.
- It detoxifies feed, increase feed conversion index and promote growth in weight and size
- EM suppresses foul odor in livestock shed and septic tanks.
- EM decreases flies, ticks and other harmful insect populations and thus enhances animal health.
- EM reduces the stress factor in animals and enhances immunity against diseases.
- Increases the quality of animal products and enhances shelf life.
- Improves animal fecundity.
- EM lowers the requirements of regular medicines like, Vitamins, Antibiotics and disinfectants in animal husbandry.
- EM products when given to animals produces high quality manure.
- Increases dairy and eggs production.
- It shows better results of artificial insemination and reduces genetic disorder.